Quality Assessor/Broker Auditor
Operations · London Fully Remote
PremFina is a technology-led, private equity backed, London-based firm operating in the $80 billion global premium finance industry. We supply insurance brokers and companies with financing facilities as well as a white label cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
We're revolutionising the way people pay for insurance. We have a team of over 80 people, located across the UK, Bulgaria and Poland - together we exist to help customers, empower our partners and transform the insurance industry for the better by creating a world where insurance is more accessible and affordable for everyone. We’re a fast-growing team, united by our belief in positive disruption to help contribute to a more inclusive society.
We do something amazing. You can do something amazing. Join us today!
Your contribution to something big
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Assessor and Internal Auditor to join our Compliance team based in London to ensure our services meet the established standards of quality including reliability, usability and performance in line with the applicable legislations and Financial Conduct Authority guidance. You will also assist the Compliance Manager in conducting the annual audit of the U.K. insurance brokers the firm is trading with as well as in implementing compliance regulations in all aspects and levels of business.
What you’ll be doing
- Help in developing the required control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and the internal firm’s policies;
- Assist with the ongoing evaluation of the efficiency of the controls in place within the firm and continuously contribute to their improvement;
- Analyse any changes in legislations/regulations impacting the firm’s activity and assist with the implementation of the required changes to the firm’s processes.
- Draft and modify company policies;
- Assist with the onboarding of new insurance brokers and ongoing due diligence;
- Assist with the annual audit of the insurance brokers the firm is trading with, including but not limited to – site visits, review of key processes/data as well as the preparation of the required report to the Senior Management about the findings;
- Help with the preparation of Compliance reports for the Senior Management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate.
Our ideal teammate has experience with/knowledge in
- BSc/BA in law, finance, business administration or related field
- Outstanding language skills in English, additional languages are a bonus
- Previous experience in quality assurance and auditing experience;
- Previous experience within a Compliance/Risk/Internal Audit team for a FCA regulated company highly desirable;
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping;
- Good knowledge of the insurance industry required;
- Knowledge of the consumer credit industry’ standards and regulations a plus;
- Methodical and diligent with outstanding planning abilities;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written, are essential;
- High attention to detail and a keen emphasis on accuracy;
- Great analytical skills to understand the complexities of procedures and regulations;
- Ability to work under pressure, in between changing priorities
- Ability to self-motivate, self-manage and work both autonomously and as part of a team
You will get brownie points for
- Additional languages
- Excellent computer literacy
- Ability to work Mon-Fri 9am-5pm GMT
- Previous experience in customer care services will be a plus
- Strong customer relation skills
- Ethics, teamwork and a positive attitude
- Collaborative nature
- Strong customer relation skills
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per year
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working
- Professional development/qualifications support
- Personal pursuits: annual voucher worth £750 to follow a certain pursuit or passion
- All the latest tech you need
- Social events