Customer Complaints & Insights Manager
Client Services · London Flexible Remote
PremFina is a technology-led, private equity backed, London-based firm operating in the $80 billion global premium finance industry. We supply insurance brokers and companies with financing facilities as well as a white label cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
We're revolutionising the way people pay for insurance. We have a team of over 80 people, located across the UK, Bulgaria and Poland - together we exist to help customers, empower our partners and transform the insurance industry for the better by creating a world where insurance is more accessible and affordable for everyone. We’re a fast-growing team, united by our belief in positive disruption to help contribute to a more inclusive society.
We do something amazing. You can do something amazing. Join us today!
Your contribution to something big
The Customer Complaints & Insights Manager is responsible for leading, driving and optimising complaint handling excellence and customer care whilst ensuring compliance with FCA regulations and company guidelines.
They are also responsible for collecting, interpreting, and distributing customer feedback and insights to the business.
What you’ll be doing
· Complaints Management Ensure all complaints are investigated and resolved in accordance to FCA / FOS guidelines and to the customer’s satisfaction and that customers always receive a first class and professional service
· Culture Work with the Director of Client Services to develop and embed the Customer Service culture across the organisation.
· Standards Define and communicate complaints and customer service standards, sharing and acting on customer feedback where appropriate and ensuring continuous improvement of associated processes.
· Route cause analysis Ensure route cause analysis is undertaken to identify development areas and drive the implementation of required improvements
· Regulatory Ensure all activities comply with FCA, TCF and FOS guidelines
· KPI Defining and owning management performance indicators to maintain high standards of customer service
· Continuous improvement Utilising data-driven approach to drive improvements in the complaints handling process to improve customer outcomes
· Voice of the customer Design, implement and manage a robust ‘voice of the customer’ program (including NPS, CSAT and Customer Effort Score) that captures both interaction and transactional feedback in a unified platform to improve customer understanding and allows the organisation to act on the data
· Feedback Manage all review channels; ensuring responses for both positive and negative feedback are appropriate and timely
· Customer Journey Design, execute, and share customer research activity to better understand customer pain points and experiences
· Leadership Driving development of the complaints handling function and team members in a rapidly growing company
· Coaching Provide coaching to front-line teams on first time resolution and identify areas for training and development on compliant handling and customer service and support with the development and delivery of training
Our ideal teammate has experience with/knowledge in
· A background in the Financial Services Industry
· Extensive understanding of the regulatory environment for complaint handling and customer care, including working knowledge of key regulators, financial services legislation and regulations
· Computer literate with ability to use Windows packages and database systems
· Experience of analysing data, identifying trends and areas for improvement to increase company revenue and productivity
· People leadership experience
· Experience in handling and resolving customer complaints
· Experience dealing with the Financial Ombudsman.
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
You will get brownie points for
· Premium Finance / insurance experience
· Contact Centre experience
· Complaints and / or quality monitoring management experience
· Customer feedback or quality measurement
· Experience using FreshDesk
· Self-motivated leader
· Excellent interpersonal, people engagement skills
· Proven leadership skills
· An ability to empathise with the customer, understand their situation whilst remaining aware of the business needs.
· Passionate about improving the customer experience.
· Ability to influence, motivate and build trust
· Excellent communication skills both verbal & written
· Action-orientated – able to roll up sleeves and get on with the job in hand
· Target driven
· Able to prioritise and make good decisions
· Competitive salary
· 25 days’ holiday per year
· Discretionary performance bonus
· Private health insurance
· Flexible working
· Professional development / qualifications support
· Pension plan
· Death in service
· Personal pursuits: annual voucher worth £750 to follow a certain pursuit or passion
· All the latest tech you need
· Social events