Finance · London
PremFina is a technology-led, private equity backed, London-based firm operating in the $80 billion global premium finance industry. We supply insurance brokers and companies with financing facilities as well as a white label cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
We're revolutionising the way people pay for insurance. We have a team of over 80 people, located across the UK, Bulgaria and Poland - together we exist to help customers, empower our partners and transform the insurance industry for the better by creating a world where insurance is more accessible and affordable for everyone. We’re a fast-growing team, united by our belief in positive disruption to help contribute to a more inclusive society.
We do something amazing. You can do something amazing. Join us today!
Your contribution to something big
- Daily reconciliations of transactions
- Data analysis, identifying key trends and performance KPI’s
- Posting movements and invoices to the accounting package, Microsoft
- Dynamics Business Central
- Assist with any ad hoc duties as directed by senior members of the finance team
Our ideal teammate has experience/knowledge in
- Strong A-level results in finance/accounting/mathematics/other related subjects
- A minimum of a 2:2 University degree
- 12 months experience of working within a finance department
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills (sumifs / vlookups).
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Clear and concise communicator
- Good problem solving skills
- Proactive nature
- Competitive salary
- 25 days’ holiday per year
- Discretionary performance bonus
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working
- Professional development / qualifications support
- Personal pursuits: annual voucher worth £750 to follow a certain pursuit or passion
- All the latest tech you need
- Social events