At PremFina, we have reimagined the premium finance industry, priding ourselves on being different to the incumbents and using technology and self-service solutions to make things easier for everyone; particularly our clients (brokers) and our customers.
Whilst we have been established for a couple of years now, and still have the same passion, enthusiasm and determination of a start-up, we have big ambitions for our future, growing our business ten-fold, and one of the reasons why our people are key to our success.
At the heart of our business is our Client Services team, a team of colleagues based across UK & Bulgaria that service our clients (brokers) and customers, whether that’s through engagement over live chat, email or phone. No matter the channel, we need to be there when they need us most.
We do something amazing. You can do something amazing. Join us today!
As a self-motivated, results driven individual who has excellent English verbal and written communication, you’ll have a real passion for delivering the best experience you can, and by always ensuring that we collectively strive do the right thing by our customers, our clients and regulators.
Ideally having worked within a customer services environment previously, you’ll thrive on the fact every day is different, able to navigate yourself through often complex and challenging situations and have the tenacity to find solutions to every situation. What’s more you’ll be the type of person who never settles for second best, is someone who strives to recommend new and more efficient ways of working, whilst also being seen by their peers as someone who models role-model behaviors whilst also being a team player.
What you’ll be doing
Whilst most roles say that every day is different, we can truly stand behind this, particularly as we’re not one of the big guys out there when it comes to Operations. In fact, we pride ourself that we are a small team of BIG talent., and therefore we truly rely on everyone across the team to pull together and deliver for our customers and clients and why every day is so different.
Our Client team currently handle all Broker facing contacts, whether that’s answering an email, a live-chat or phone call in addition to processing all the relevant administration tasks that need to be completed during the life cycle of a customer’s finance agreement, so as an administrator one minute you could be completing Anti-Money Laundering checks and another minute sorting out a complex issue around a customer’s agreement. Whilst your main focus will be to support administrative tasks, we may on the odd occasion ask you to support with calls or emails, although we have dedicated colleagues that support our call and email handling activities.
It important that every team member plays their part ,which is why we measure performance and productivity at all levels, after all its important that we deliver exceptional levels of service to our customers!
Reporting to: Team Manager
- Be there when our clients and customers need us most; always being seen as the go-to person and by representing and upholding the values of PremFina at every opportunity.
- Process any inbound customer/client documentation or internal escalated tasks within agreed service levels, policy and procedure, and to the highest level.
- Complete all relevant and daily administrative tasks within agreed timeframes and quality standards.
- Ensure all AML/KYC/AOA reviews are conducted within the regulated guidelines/SLA’s and relevant communication is made with both customers and clients.
- Support customer and client facing teams by assisting with complex agreement queries to resolution.
- Update records within core IT systems such as Freshdesk, and ensuring any input is both timely and accurate.
- Ensure any postal complaints are handled in line with the Level 1 customer complaints process, ensuring customers and clients are treated with respect, fairness and integrity and within agreed timelines.
- Escalate any issues in a timely manner to your Team Manager, following through to completion.
- Support the business by identifying and sharing any improvements that contribute to better processes or customer experiences.
- Ensure adherence to all company policy and procedures, including completion of mandatory compliance training within agreed timelines.
- Undertake any other activities in relation to the delivery of services of PremFina as required by the business
- Be responsible for tracking all completed activity and reporting to the Team leader within agreed timescales• Complete the required Compliance modules within agreed timelines
• Aim for first time resolution with all queries and admin tasks presented to you and make fair decisions and ensure customers are treated fairly in all instances
• Comply with internal processes and procedures
• Participate proactively in team meetings and improvement workshops when required
• Work proactively with relevant departments if issues are identified
Technology (Day to Day you’ll be based between our London Office (2-3 days week and working at home)
- Ability to work remotely (virtually) with the space and freedom to have confidential calls with clients;
- Access to a reliable / fast internet connection.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Located within 90 minutes of our London Office.
- Customer obsessed – thrives on helping and providing solutions to customers and clients with a proven ability to solve problems.
- Proven experience in administrative tasks within a Customer Services environment.
- Confident, Self-motivated and disciplined with the drive to work autonomously.
- Computer literate, able to use tools such as Microsoft with the ability to multitask through a variety of tools designed to help you on the phone or non-voice channels with customers.
- Excellent team player with a positive, confident can-do attitude.
- Flexible approach to tasks and workload.
- Demonstrable experience working towards to targets such as Quality and completion rates.
- Knowledge or experience of working within a regulated environment.
- Knowledge or experience of Anti-Money Laundering processes
- Understanding of what Premium Finance is and how it works.
- Experience in systems such as Freshdesk or Zendesk
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus
- 25 days holiday per year
- ‘All About Me’ day
- Private health insurance
- Pension contribution
- Flexible working
- Professional development/qualifications support
- All the latest tech you need
- Social events