PremFina is a technology-led, private equity backed, London-based firm operating in the $80 billion global premium finance industry. We supply insurance brokers and companies with financing facilities as well as a white label cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
We're revolutionising the way people pay for insurance. We have a team of over 80 people, located across the UK, Bulgaria and Poland - together we exist to help customers, empower our partners and transform the insurance industry for the better by creating a world where insurance is more accessible and affordable for everyone. We’re a fast-growing team, united by our belief in positive disruption to help contribute to a more inclusive society.
We do something amazing. You can do something amazing. Join us today!
Your contribution to something big
PremFina Ltd is a fast growing, venture capital backed premium finance company that promotes financial inclusion by enabling the payment of insurance premiums via instalments. Based in Vauxhall, we supply insurance brokers with funding lines and also enable self-funding by insurance brokers via our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) affiliate IXL PremFina Ltd.
What you’ll be doing
An exciting new opportunity to join a dynamic Finance team in a rapidly growing business. Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be integral to ensuring financial operations are fully robust and embedded across the department whilst maintaining a strong culture of financial control.
- Month end processes - Journals, reporting, analysis
- Daily Finance operation tasks – Reconciling customer collections, daily reporting for external parties
- Preparation of weekly bank reconciliations
- Sales and Purchase Ledger invoice management
- Producing statements and paying our brokers to their payment terms
- Payment runs to both brokers and suppliers
- Support the preparation and analysis of monthly Balance sheet reconciliations
- Responding to queries from both brokers and the internal business on Operation finance issues
- Supporting the external audit process and year end
- Support a strong culture of financial control and a consistent approach to policy and procedure
- Ad hoc tasks and analysis
Our ideal teammate has experience with/knowledge in
- Embraces a new challenge
- Enjoys a dynamic environment
- Studying for an Accounting qualification or hold an accounting related degree
- Good Microsoft Excel skills
- Good attention to detail with a proactive nature
- Clear and concise communicator
- Good problem-solving skills
- Keen to learn and progress
- Experience in a Finance role desirable but not essential
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus
- 25 days holiday per year
- ‘All About Me’ day
- Private health insurance
- Pension contribution
- Flexible working
- Professional development/qualifications support
- All the latest tech you need
- Social events