Contact Centre - Customer Support Specialists
PremFina is a technology-led, private equity backed, London-based firm operating in the $80 billion global premium finance industry. We supply insurance brokers and companies with financing facilities as well as a white label cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
We're revolutionising the way people pay for insurance. We have a team of over 100 people - together we exist to help customers, empower our partners and transform the insurance industry for the better by creating a world where insurance is more accessible and affordable for everyone. We’re a fast-growing team, united by our belief in positive disruption to help contribute to a more inclusive society.
We do something amazing. You can do something amazing. Join us today!
Your contribution to something big
As a self-motivated, results driven individual who has excellent verbal and written communication, you'll have a real passion for delivering the best experience you can, and by always ensuring that we collectively strive to do the right thing by our customers, our clients and regulators.
Ideally having worked within a customer services environment previously, you’ll thrive on the fact every day is different, able to navigate yourself through often complex and challenging situations and have the tenacity to find solutions to every situation. What’s more you’ll be the type of person who never settles for second best, is someone who strives to recommend new and more efficient ways of working, whilst also being seen by their peers as someone who models role-model behaviours whilst also being a team player.
What you’ll be doing
Whilst most roles say that every day is different, we can truly stand behind this, particularly as we’re not one of the big guys out there when it comes to Contact Centre’s. In fact, we pride ourselves that we are a small team of BIG talent, and therefore we truly rely on everyone across the team to pull together and deliver for our customers and clients and why every day is so different.
Our client services teams currently handle all customer facing contacts, whether that’s answering an email, a live-chat or phone call, so one minute you could be handling a live-chat and answering a phone call the next. Even the type of calls we receive can be different, however often are in relation to fees that may have been charged because of a payment being returned, or information around payment dates amongst many other types of situations.
It important that every team member plays their part, which is why we measure performance and productivity at all levels, after all its important that we deliver exceptional levels of service to our customers!
- Be there when our customers need us most; always being seen as the go-to person and by representing and upholding the values of PremFina at every opportunity. The contact centre operates a shift pattern to cover the opening hours between 8.30am and 6.00pm.
- Answer Inbound calls fluently from customers / and or clients within agreed service levels and providing the highest level of service within agreed policy and procedure.
- Answer written communications that are received from online channels such as email, live chat and social media within agreed service levels, policy and procedure, with exceptional grammar.
- Update records within core IT systems such as Freshdesk, and ensuring any input is both timely and accurate.
- Handle Level 1 customer complaints within company and regulatory procedures, ensuring customers are treated with respect, fairness, and integrity and within agreed timelines.
- Escalate any issues in a timely manner to your Team Manager, following through to completion whilst managing customer expectations.
- Educate customers on self-service solutions available, driving greater interaction through automated solutions rather than voice.
- Support the business by identifying and sharing any improvements that contribute to better processes or customer experiences.
- Ensure adherence to all company policy and procedures, including completion of mandatory compliance training within agreed timelines.
Undertake any other activities in relation to the delivery of services of PremFina as required by the business
Our ideal teammate has experience with/knowledge in
Technology (Day to Day you’ll be based between our London office and working at home)
- Ability to work remotely (virtually) with the space and freedom to have confidential calls with customers.
- Access to a reliable / fast internet connection.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer obsessed – thrives on helping and providing solutions to customers
- Minimum of 12 months experience within a Contact Centre
- Confident, Self-motivated, and disciplined with the drive to work autonomously.
- Computer literate, able to use tools such as Microsoft with the ability to multitask through a variety of tools designed to help you on the phone or non-voice channels with customers.
- Excellent team player with a positive, confident can-do attitude.
- Flexible approach to tasks and workload.
- Demonstrable experience working towards to targets such as Customer Satisfaction, Re-Open rates, Service Levels etc.
- Knowledge or experience of working across a UK Financial Services account.
- Understanding of what Premium Finance is and how it works.
- Experience in systems such as Freshdesk or Zendesk
- Competitive salary - Min £25,000 rising to £26,250 after 6 months probation
- Discretionary bonus
- 25 days holiday per year
- ‘All About Me’ day
- Private health insurance
- Pension contribution
- Flexible working
- Professional development/qualifications support
- All the latest tech you need
- Social events
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
Contact Centre - Customer Support Specialists
Loading application form
Already working at PremFina?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.