Remote Working, with occasional travel to our London HQ
PremFina is a technology-led, private equity backed, London-based firm operating in the$80 billion global premium finance industry. We supply insurance brokers and companies with financing facilities as well as a cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).We're revolutionising the way people pay for insurance. We have a team of over 100 people, - together we exist to help customers, empower our partners and transform the insurance industry for the better by creating a world where insurance is more accessible and affordable for everyone. We’re a fast-growing team, united by our belief in positive disruption to help contribute to a more inclusive society. We do something amazing. You can do something amazing.
Join us today!
Your contribution to something big
We are looking for a Compliance Manager to join our Risk & Compliance Team. Reporting to the Head of Risk & Compliance, this role will be key to building out our second line of defense and establishing the strong second line foundations to grow the business, build a robust compliance, and control environment.
What you’ll be doing
- Provide regulatory advice and support to the business in a customer focussed, pragmatic, simple and timely manner to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements including customer queries, complaints and KYC and AML reviews.
- Design and execute the annual Compliance Monitoring Plan and work with the business to identify realistic solutions to address control weaknesses or risk exposures
- Lead on the preparation and delivery of the bimonthly Risk & Compliance Forum pack
- Coordinate the delivery of all regulatory reporting and ensure regulatory licences are maintained and are up to date
- Coordinate and provide practical and timely advice and support to the business to deliver key regulatory initiatives
- Review and approve all relevant marketing communications
- Support the Head of Risk and Compliance and Chief Legal, Risk and Compliance Officer.
What we are looking for in our ideal teammate
- Ideally 3-5 years relevant compliance experience gained within the Financial
- Knowledge of implementing assurance and compliance processes
- Market awareness of key regulatory risks and disseminating those effectively and simply to business areas
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Highly organised, able to adapt quickly to change and deliver to deadlines
- Good analytical skills to understand the complexities of regulations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with fluency in English
- Methodical and diligent approach with outstanding planning abilities
- High attention to detail and a keen emphasis on accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure, in between changing priorities
- Ability to self-motivate, self-manage and work both autonomously and as part of the Risk and Compliance Team
- Ethical, teamwork, customer focused and a positive attitude
You will get brownie points for
- Understanding of general insurance and/or consumer credit markets
- Knowledge of consumer credit regulations including the Financial Conduct
Authority’s Consumer Credit sourcebook and Consumer Credit Act
- Understanding of data protection regulations
- Understanding of anti-money laundering regulations
- Knowledge of other insurance and consumer credit markets, specifically, the
Republic of Ireland
- Knowledge and understanding of the principles of risk management, in particular, the identification, recording and assessment of risks
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus
- 25 days holiday per year
- ‘All About Me’ day
- Private health insurance
- Pension contribution
- Flexible working
- Professional development/qualifications support
- All the latest tech you need
- Social events
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Loading application form
Already working at PremFina?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.